Executive Assistant Ledige Stillinger på Radiometer America Inc Brønshøj
Radiometer America Inc Brønshøj presserende behov efter position for Executive Assistant. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Executive Assistant Ledige Stillinger på Radiometer America Inc Brønshøj Detaljer Job:
At Radiometer, our mission is to help caregivers make diagnostic decisions that save lives. To provide caregivers the insight and confidence that help them arrive at the right diagnostic decisions – decisions that in the end help save lives.
On a yearly basis millions of lives are touched by the information our solutions provide and that’s a fact, we take very seriously; the more critical the setting, the greater the requirements are and that’s why we’ve made it our vision to improve global healthcare with reliable, fast and easy patient diagnoses.
Want to know more about our mission and vision? Click on the link: Link of YouTube video
At Radiometer, we acknowledge that the information our products provide is often the difference between life and death; an acknowledgement that drives and unites us as a company. From biotech and software specialists to financial controllers and engineers, all 3200 colleagues are committed and dedicated to help realize life’s potential.
If you aspire to be part of a purpose, performance and values driven organization whose mission and vision guide every action, we are eager to hear from you. Description
Are you service-minded, like to work independently and be close to “where things happen”? This role provides direct support to Vice President responsible for Global Services in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding environment!
The position requires the ability to exercise good judgment, independent discretion, and the ability to solve problems and balance different priorities. You will be a trusted partner to the VP and you will be a sparring partner on various levels. Furthermore, you will host ad hoc projects.
You will work with sensitive and confidential information on a daily basis.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Monthly deep dive and review of financial results and KPIs of local subsidiaries.
- Performing work that is generally varied and administrative or project-oriented, with considerable coordination and follow-through.
- Budgets, handling expenses, and global KPIs.
- Projects focused on communication and sparring on topics related to the team and organization
- Pro-actively coordinate and maintain VP’s calendar with authority and assists in prioritizing activities.
- All aspects of traveling arrangement, including visa application, airlines & hotel reservations.
- Meeting planning and preparing meeting agenda. Team Building events and other group events
- Compiling reports, PowerPoint presentations, charts and graphs.
- Compiling T&E reimbursement.
- Ad hoc projects
We offer you
A unique opportunity to work in the field of medical technologies, where knowledge sharing and professional respect combine to make it both fun and meaningful to go to work. Both in Denmark and abroad you will meet enthusiastic colleagues who take pride in making a difference in a company whose products can truly impact other people's lives. We offer you 'freedom with responsibility', opportunities for training and career development, and a wide range of staff benefits.Qualifications
"Constructive Diversity" is one of our core values, and we believe that human diversity creates a dynamic and creative environment. Therefore, we encourage diversity through our recruitment process. We believe that the following formal qualifications will improve your chances of success:
- Minimum a BA degree in relevant field
- Three to five years hands-on experience supporting executives in a EA or administrative role in a multi-national company.
- Fluency in English and Danish, written and verbal, is a must.
- Ability to independently compose correspondence, reports, memorandums and other written materials.
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulately with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent computer skills, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and PPT. SharePoint experience would be an asset.
You must be passionate and committed about what you do, as well as:
- Self-starter, self-motivated as well as a proven team player.
- Flexible attitude and high sense of urgency. Able to manage multiple priorities and shifting demands. Prioritizes work by planning ahead and proactively gathering relevant information
- Good analytical skills and ability to perform detail work and data processing with high quality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability in exercising tact and diplomacy.
- Able to manage time effectively with excellent planning and organization skills.
- Skilled at problem solving and driving for results, with a keen eye for continuous improvement.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team. Organization : Radiometer Job Function : Administrative Primary Location : EMEA-Western Europe-Denmark-Hovedstaden-Brønshøj Schedule : Full-time