Consultant Ledige Stillinger på Microsoft
Microsoft presserende behov efter position for Consultant. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Consultant Ledige Stillinger på Microsoft Detaljer Job:
If you're an enthusiastic advocate of technology with a background in designing or developing software solutions, we offer the opportunity to apply your customer engagement skills to Microsoft's key customers and ISV partners, and develop your career within our organization and the wider IT industry.
Along with your own technical skills you will have access to your local team, the wider Microsoft communities, and a global network of expertise. You can work and grow in a continuous learning environment that is Microsoft, a global leader a mobile First, Cloud First world, helping the businesses around the world to accelerate the business benefit derived from Microsoft products and technologies and become recognized as an expert in cutting edge technologies and their application on Digital Transformation of our customer.
Consultant will work in delivering applications that help organizations engage with customers through multiple channels and on any device. The role requires both broad and deep technology knowledge and the ability to design and develop integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies. Demonstrated ability to stabilize developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments is a must, as is the ability to understand the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution. Building upon solid IT project experience a consultant will work with Microsoft's partners to assist customers in:
- The delivery of high quality engagements around Microsoft's solution areas, technologies and products in diverse client environments.
- Stabilizing developed solutions using Microsoft methodologies in complex customer environments.
- The design and development of integrated solutions using the latest Microsoft products and technologies.
- Understanding the relevant application development, infrastructure and operations implications of the developed solution.
- Proactively work with the engagement team and partners and pursue up-sell opportunities for Microsoft.
- Work with customers and delivery partners to help define and deliver leading edge Modern Applications Solutions with a "Cloud First, Mobile First" mindset
- Drives activities to deploy the solution that provide the expected business value to the customer, and effectively brining the project to its goal (envision, plan, develop, stabilize and deploy the solution).
- Ensure the quality of own as well as partner's deliverables
- Act as trusted solution advisor to our clients in varied engagements which could range from a short consulting assignment to a large implementation project.
- Act as technical expert for broad and complex issues.
- Work independently as well as a member of an agile team
- Impact the business though delivery excellence and predictability, IP creation and
re-use and experiences sharing
- Analyze and provide strategic insight into the risks, benefits, and opportunities of various solutions as needed
- Proactively work with the engagement team and partners and pursue up-sell opportunities for Microsoft
Successful candidates would typically have more than one of these qualifications:
- Fluent in Danish and a good knowledge of English language (speaking, listening and reading)
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years related IT experience on the Microsoft Application platform having architected, designed, implemented, testing and deployed complex solutions
- Should be highly credible with demonstrable ability to solve business problems and able to explain the benefits to the customer ranging from Business value to mastering deep technical explanations if needed
- Passion for customers, learning, having proven ability to be client focused, results-focused, proactive, collaborative and confident under pressure
- Proven hands-on project experience and consulting skills preferable in large-scale customer environments, including some of the following experiences:
o Experience in projects of digital transformation, modern applications and business transformational projects
o Experience in technical leadership/mentoring of development teams
o Experience in Software Development capacity with strong focus of using multiple .NET technologies together effectively
o Experience integrating different Microsoft technologies to create an overall solution
o Solid understanding of Client/Server, Apps and Web development;
o Experience in development for Azure Platform as a Service (ex: Developer Services, Web Services, Data Services, Integration Services)
o Strong experience of development using C#/object oriented programming.
o Knowledge of SOAP/REST technologies
o Knowledge of integration technologies is a plus
o Experience in developing with SQL Server
o Experience with TFS to manage the Application Lifecycle Management and use it for working with the team (Source Control, Work Items, Bug tracking, etc)
o Advanced troubleshooting experience will be a plus
- Experience in Team Leadership, working with project management/project stakeholders and pre-sales activities.
- Competency in Customer/Partner relationships and expectations management
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
- Certifications will be a plus
- Availability to travel is an integral part of this job IT industry background working with software development, solution delivery, or cloud solutions
- Strong time, project, and priority management skills
- Demonstrable experience of working face to face at varying levels within organizations
- Deep, demonstrable knowledge in multiple of the following areas and broad understanding across the Microsoft development toolset and server products:
- Technical leadership/mentoring of development teams
- Communication skills, Presentation skills, Written skills, Customer/Partner relationships and expectations management
- Cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, O365, Dynamics)
- NET technologies up to the latest version (e.g. WCF, WF, MVC)
- Server Systems (e.g. BizTalk, SQL,)
- Client Systems (e.g. Modern apps, Mobile)
- Methodologies and Application Lifecycle Management (e.g. Agile, SCRUM, TFS)
- Solution Architecture (e.g. SOA, enterprise architectures)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance.
Microsoft’s privacy statement can be viewed on the following web page: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/privacystatement