Senior Sap Technical Architect Ledige Stillinger på Ibm
Ibm presserende behov efter position for Senior Sap Technical Architect. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Senior Sap Technical Architect Ledige Stillinger på Ibm Detaljer Job:
Are you passionate about helping clients to take the right architectural decisions, not afraid of proposing unconventional solutions, enthusiastic about how Cognitive, Mobile, IoT and Social Networking will change our lives? Do you live the team spirit and call SAP your in-depth-expertise? Then this job is probably for you. We are expanding our leading practice of senior SAP experts and leaders in Denmark.
Right now we are looking for a senior SAP technical architect with proven track record within Public Sector, having a minimum of 9 years’ experience in architectural guidance and hands-on configuration on multiple SAP modules. In this role you will guide your team and the client on the right decisions for innovative, complex business solutions.
As a very experienced SAP consultant at IBM Global Business Services you will deliver innovative business consulting ranging from business process design to application modelling and systems integration. You will leverage your subject matter expertise and your leadership capabilities to ensure successful sales, project delivery and client success. Being the worlds largest and most comprehensive SAP practice, we will give you access to unique career opportunities, and a vast and diverse global network of talented SAP professionals.
Among the many benefits that we offer are:
- A competitive compensation package
- The opportunity for a long national and international career across organizations and business units
- Work across multiple professional disciplines, businesses and technologies.
- Personal and professional development
- A good working climate and competent, professional colleagues
- An international environment
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 9 years’ proven experience in consulting or proven architect experience across SAP module range
- The ability to lead, coordinate and work as part of a wider multi-disciplinary team – including basic understanding of project financials, risk management and stakeholder management.
- Fluency in Danish and English
- Experience with ASAP methodology and preferably with ASAP 8.0 and agile system development or SAP Activate
- Experience with SAP’s TAM (Technical Architecture Model) or FMC (Fundamental Modelling Concepts)
- Experience working with BPM (Business Process Management), EPC (Event Driven Process Chain) or similar process design models and tools like ARIS, Archimate.
- Experience with BI- and ERP suite on HANA and preferably some experience with S/4
The applicant should cover minimum 3 of the following:
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager including Monitoring, CCLM, Charm, RSLF and documentation
- Experience with development of documentation, architecture models, including understanding of communication, security, messaging, protocols, integration, ESB Enterprise Service Bus like Oracle or SAP PI/PO.
- ABAP Development skills on a level where you can make code review and assist developers or do performance optimization.
- Knowledge about standard SAP Quicksizer
- Experience with public sector industry (defense, public security, public health or other government processes)
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.