Corporate Travel Counselor Ledige Stillinger på American Express Global Business Travel København
American Express Global Business Travel København presserende behov efter position for Corporate Travel Counselor. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Corporate Travel Counselor Ledige Stillinger på American Express Global Business Travel København Detaljer Job:
At American Express Global Business Travel, we are driven by opportunity.
Join us today to upgrade to a first class career.
American Express Global Business Travel provides leading end-to-end travel solutions and integrated consulting services. These innovative offerings enable customers to optimize the return on their travel. Positioned at the intersection of commerce and travel, American Express Global Business Travel offers its customers a comprehensive network, service dependability, and deep insight to help move people and businesses forward. Learn more at www.americanexpress.com/businesstravel.
This position is part of an exclusive team servicing key global clients of American Express Global Business Travel across the Danish and global markets with primary focus on creating extraordinary customer experiences and providing an exclusive service.
You will be working from our office in Copenhagen, joining a team of 60 engaged and experienced travel consultants. We also serve many large marine costumers, therefore we welcome marine knowledge as well
- Booking of air, rail, hotel, car and other services related to a business trip including the understanding of Fare notes and rebooking
- Providing proactive consulting to ensure that the best “logical” price suitable for the trip, traveller and corporation has been obtained
- Creating a compelling experience within each customer contact that produces a highly satisfied customer and ensures single contact resolution
- Ensuring customers’ needs and special contracts/deals between clients & suppliers are utilized
- Acting according to GBT processes, i.e. offering our preferred suppliers
- Taking care of quality & feedback
- Observing standards/guidelines
- Ability to work in a goal oriented service environment
- Strong experience in Amadeus - proficiency in creating air, hotel and car bookings is a must
- Experience in a similar position within the business travel industry
- Excellent customer service skills with a focus on quality
- Both excellent written and verbal communication skills, Danish and English is required
- High knowledge of international geography
- Research / information gathering and problem solving skills
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Flexibility in terms of work hours & work days, as our operation is global and our office is open outside normal business hours.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team where required
- Self-starter and excellent time management skills
- Computer skills – basic hard ware know how and Micro soft Office
Work hours: Full time , 37 hour pr. week
Work location: Nansensgade 19, København Start date: As soon as possible Location Denmark >Copenhagen >Copenhagen It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job, without regard to age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship or marital status, and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation, harassment or bias based upon these grounds. GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement