Student Assistant Ledige Stillinger på Flsmidth Private Limited Valby
Flsmidth Private Limited Valby presserende behov efter position for Student Assistant. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Student Assistant Ledige Stillinger på Flsmidth Private Limited Valby Detaljer Job:
Are you ready for a position that gives you insights into an international business and a chance to strengthen your data knowledge with practical experience? Our Customer Relations team is developing rapidly, and therefore we are looking for a student assistant with strong PowerBI and data modelling knowledge to join us on this journey. You will assist in developing and building a transparent BI environment as well as analyzing data. Further to this, you will generate reports to illustrate business insights for key stakeholders across the team. The role is ideal for an individual seeking to provide impactful insights to support our strategic direction.
In addition to above, you will among others be responsible for:
- Building, operating and maintaining reporting tools to support business
- Providing operational reporting solutions that add tangible value to the end users
- Identifying key insights in order to support better client engagement
- Ensuring that valuable insights are delivered in a way that is meaningful to the end users
- Help building a proposal & order configurator Detailed Description
You are a bachelor or master student, within an area of relevance and as a person, you come across as thorough and result driven. The ideal candidate is focused and eager to see her or his work put to use. You are a good team player but are also able to work independently. You thrive on solving logical puzzles and making solutions where the pieces fit together. You are curious and passionate about data and technology and interested in continuously learning and applying your skills.
Further, we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- A strong foundation within finance, economics, econometrics or computer science.
- Passionate about adding value through business qualification of data.
- Experience in using programming techniques to qualify and refine data
- Experience with SQL, Power BI, Power Pivot. Knowledge of CPQ/Tacton is an advantage
- You are detail-oriented and take a critical approach to the data you work with
- Have excellent communication skills and you write and speak English at an advanced level Additional Details
FLSmidth helps build societies all over the world by contributing to the infrastructure needed for global economic growth.
You take off for a career in an international environment in close collaboration with customers, suppliers and colleagues all over the world based on our values: Competence, Co-operation and Responsibility.
Ensuring that safety stays on top of mind is part of FLSmidth’s commitment of being a responsible employer and we focus on developing your talent through ongoing training.
Questions about the position may be directed to Head of Department, Rune Barclay Holm at +45 3093 3126 or +45 3618 3126. Please apply by clicking “apply” on this page. The application deadline is Sunday 20th of May 2018, but we will be interviewing on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible. Please state where you saw the ad and have reference no. IRC38238 ready at hand when you contact us.