Finance Assistant Ledige Stillinger på Unops København
Unops København presserende behov efter position for Finance Assistant. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Finance Assistant Ledige Stillinger på Unops København Detaljer Job:
Summary of Key Functions:
Support to Banking & Treasury operations
Summary of Key Functions:
- Support to Banking & Treasury operations
- Account reconciliation, bank reconciliation
- Assistance in finance and accounting to support IPAS Finance team
- Preparation and initiation of vouchers and review of supporting documents to ensure completeness, accuracy and correctness of accounts codes charges; entry of transactions in the computerized accounting and finance system;
- Review of payment requests for completeness prior to processing to ensure that documentation is complete and all information concerning the payment has been supplied; proper accounting codes used; certification of services rendered/goods delivered is written on the payment document and duly signed by authorized officials; payment to sub-contractors are in compliance with terms and conditions of agreement;
- Review and confirmation of appropriateness of operational transactions processed through the interpretation and determination of applicable policies, regulations, rules
- i.e. disbursements within authorized limits, payroll, contractual agreements, payments to suppliers, travel claims, etc;
- Review and confirmation of validity of charges by verifying authorized amounts and ensuring availability of budget and funds;
- Respond to banking and payment queries from vendors and UNOPS offices;
- Follow up and resolve payment rejections with UNOPS bank and financial institutions;
- Perform reconciliation of General Ledger accounts and verify data accuracy in a comprehensive manner, involving field offices and third partied when required;
- Be responsible for the timeliness provision and correctness of financial data coming from field offices and other third parties;
- Perform bank reconciliation of bank accounts with thoughtful accuracy and timely action in line with UNOPS Financial Rules and Regulations.
- Communication with colleagues/clients in areas requiring verification, corrections, additional information, etc. to improve quality of output and/or account submission and increase knowledge base in the process;
- Verify and check accuracy and completeness of data;
- Facilitate meetings, training, workshops, conferences and seminars;
- Assist in drafting reports and minutes during the meetings;
- Support the finance team providing assistance during peak workload or back up as necessary, to ensure completion of work objectives.
Secondary education/High school diploma is required. University degree (Bach...
- Secondary education/High school diploma is required.
- University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’) in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, International Business, Management or other finance-related fields may substitute for some of the required years of experience
2 years of relevant finance experience is required at the national or intern...
- 2 years of relevant finance experience is required at the national or international level.
- Proficient experience with office software packages (MS Office) and advance knowledge of spreadsheet and database is required.
- Experience in handling of web-based management systems is desirable.
- Experience with SharePoint or other software would be an asset.
Fluency in written and oral English required. Proficient knowledge of Fr...
- Fluency in written and oral English required.
- Proficient knowledge of French and/or Spanish is desirable.
- Knowledge of other UN working language would be an asset.
Develops and implements sustainable business strategies, thinks long term and ex...
Develops and implements sustainable business strategies, thinks long term and externally in order to positively shape the organization. Anticipates and perceives the impact and implications of future decisions and activities on other parts of the organization.
Treats all individuals with respect; responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do the same. Upholds organizational and ethical norms. Maintains high standards of trustworthiness. Role model for diversity and inclusion.
Acts as a positive role model contributing to the team spirit. Collaborates and supports the development of others. For people managers only: Acts as positive leadership role model, motivates, directs and inspires others to succeed, utilizing appropriate leadership styles.
Demonstrates understanding of the impact of own role on all partners and always puts the end beneficiary first. Builds and maintains strong external relationships and is a competent partner for others (if relevant to the role).
Efficiently establishes an appropriate course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a goal. Actions lead to total task accomplishment through concern for quality in all areas. Sees opportunities and takes the initiative to act on them. Understands that responsible use of resources maximizes our impact on our beneficiaries.
Open to change and flexible in a fast paced environment. Effectively adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements. Reflects on experiences and modifies own behavior. Performance is consistent, even under pressure. Always pursues continuous improvements.
Evaluates data and courses of action to reach logical, pragmatic decisions. Takes an unbiased, rational approach with calculated risks. Applies innovation and creativity to problem-solving.
Expresses ideas or facts in a clear, concise and open manner. Communication indicates a consideration for the feelings and needs of others. Actively listens and proactively shares knowledge. Handles conflict effectively, by overcoming differences of opinion and finding common ground.
Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills. Excellent ...
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Interested in process improvement.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Internally motivated to seek out answers, generate ideas, and develop new skills.
- In addition to UNOPS core values/competencies, capacity for problem solving, attention to critical detail and innovative solutions.
- Strong team and client orientation, planning and organization skills necessary.
- Ability to work with accuracy under pressure and with minimum supervision
Contract type, level and duration
Contract type: Local ICA Support Contract level: LICA 4 Contract duration: One y...
Contract type: Local ICA Support
Contract level: LICA 4
Contract duration: One year
For more details about the ICA contractual modality, please follow this link:
Please note that the closing date is midnight Copenhagen time Applications ...
- Please note that the closing date is midnight Copenhagen time
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- For staff positions only, UNOPS reserves the right to appoint a candidate at a lower level than the advertised level of the post
- The incumbent is responsible to abide by security policies, administrative instructions, plans and procedures of the UN Security Management System and that of UNOPS.
Recruitment/internship in UNOPS is contingent on the results of such checks.