Mechanical Engineer Ledige Stillinger på Jupiter Bach Køge
Jupiter Bach Køge presserende behov efter position for Mechanical Engineer. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Mechanical Engineer Ledige Stillinger på Jupiter Bach Køge Detaljer Job:
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with knowledge of construction, who wants to work for a project-oriented international copany.
The projects are executed as cross functional projects, where you will be supported by colleagues worldwide.
Jupiter Bach is devoted to wind: 100% of our business is focused on the wind industry. Within the field of nacelle and spinner covers we are best in class, and our track record includes more than 40,000 wind turbines around the world. As market leader, we help drive the industry by challenging the status quo, lowering wind power’s Levelized Cost of Energy (LCoE) and continually raising the bar for collaboration. This approach has made Jupiter Bach the wind industry’s preferred partner.
Collaboration will change the world
Our core business is to design and supply nacelle and spinner covers with maximum customer benefit at minimum cost. Close collaborations with our customers and constant innovation enable us to drive continuous improvement together, set new standards, and achieve the most competitive total cost in our field. The wind industry can develop to its full potential only through global collaboration – and we will ensure we are always helping drive the industry toward meeting ambitious goals.
Your Responsibilities will include
- Technical project management of customer related projects
- Support business manager in calculating prices, managing claims, implementing Engineering changes and BOM’s
- You will meet with customers together with our sales manager
- Ensure project timelines and goals are met
- The position also includes maintenance and preparation of production, construction, and quality documentation
- You will be part of the development and design tasks, including production of 3D documentation in Solid Edge and Creo
- You will be in contact with manufacturing units in Poland, China, USA, Denmark, sub-suppliers and customers
- You will be traveling 15 to 20 days annually
- Diploma Mechanical engineer or constructor with experience with construction and design
- Successful track record from a similar function –preferable from an international organization
- Experience from mould design will be an advantage
- 3D CAD experience, preferably Solid Edge, CREO (Pro/Engineer), or another 3D CAD system
- Experience with Excel and pivot tables
- Strong English skills – written and spoken, possibly German as well
- Independent and responsible
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Open, honest and trustworthy, even in critical situations or when things go wrong
- Structural person, who can manage many tasks at the same time.
- Flexible in work tasks
- Able to adapt to international requirements and work culture
- At any time ensure an up-to-date overview of tasks
- Improve project execution and efficiency
- Alignment on project scope, timeline and goals
- Ensure successful execution of all technical projects
- Create an attractive working environment for project participants
Jupiter Bach offers
- An opportunity to work in the growing Wind Industry
- Cross cultural challenges where tasks are being coordinated and executed between three continents
- An honest, open and informal work culture
- An opportunity to become a part of a very dedicated team, with fast decision making and a great variety of tasks
- An open and bright work environment
- Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
The company grew out of the 2017 merger between Jupiter Group and BACH Composite Industry. Headquartered in Køge, just outside Copenhagen, Denmark, we currently have eight production sites, 90.000 m2 of manufacturing and assembly capacity, and more than 1.200 employees. By continually exploring opportunities in emerging markets, we help OEMs bring even more wind power to the world.
How to apply
Please send your application to Teknik Bureauet ApS, att: Managing Director Bill René Hansen e-mail: email@example.com
If you have any questions, feel free to call Teknik Bureauet at: 2026 0225 or 4444 0225.