Regional Psychosocial Delegate Advertisement Ledige Stillinger på Kors
Kors presserende behov efter position for Regional Psychosocial Delegate Advertisement. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Regional Psychosocial Delegate Advertisement Ledige Stillinger på Kors Detaljer Job:
Danish Red Cross (DRC) has been present in Asia for more than 20 years and is currently active in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal and Pakistan with approximately 20 expatriate staff based in the region. We emphasize strengthening of partner organizations and their integrity, transparency, autonomy and sustainable volunteer structures as conditions for building sustainable operational capacity.
Danish Red Cross (DRC) has over the last years been one of the leading Red Cross contributors of technical advice on psychosocial support in Asia, MENA and East Africa. In Asia, in the DRC focus countries Bangladesh and Afghanistan there is a need for technical advice and guidance on the psychosocial components within DRC supported programmes.
The Regional PS Delegate will be technically responsible for all activities related to Psychosocial Support in the Asia region. The Delegate will in particular support the existing operations and the involved National Societies in Bangladesh and Afghanistan in assessment, training, establishment and implementation of PSS activities and programme components both within long-term development and in emergencies.
The Regional PS Delegate is part of the DRC Asia team. In addition the Delegate will be part of the DRC global matrix structure on MHPSS+P with cross cutting global technical responsibilities and tasks.
The Regional PS Delegate refers to the DRC Head of Region for Asia and will divide his/her time between:
- Programme development of DRC bilaterally supported programmes with PS components 20%
- PS technical support and guidance, and programme implementation support 60%
- Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting (PMER) 10%
- Partnership and capacity development 10%
- Support DRC Teams and Partner National Societies in Bangladesh and Afghanistan in assessments, development and revision of concepts and programme documents within psychosocial support for both emergency response and development programmes
- Support DRC Country Coordinators for Afghanistan and Bangladesh to ensure that both countries have solid and realistic plans for the development of in-country PS capacities and programmes
- Support DRC Country Office Delegates and national staff, and Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS) and Afghan Red Crescent Society (ARCS) in particular with regard, but not limited, to:
- Overall institutional anchoring of PS within the National Societies
- PS technical assistance and guidance to DRC delegates and National Societies
- Identification of target groups, scope and content of PSS activities
- Development of Standard Operational Procedures, tools and training modules on PSS
- Design and facilitation of PSS trainings and ToT modules, including community-based PSS to staff and volunteers
- Review and update tools and templates for PSS monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Development of plans of action for implementation of PSS activities
- Psychosocial support in Emergencies incl. expanding PSS into Disaster Response Tools
The applicant must have a relevant educational background, e.g. Master’s Degree in Psychology or similar with minimum 7 years professional experience from psychosocial support programmes and activities after qualifying and minimum 5 years field experience from previous work with humanitarian organisations in developing countries.
In addition, the following competences are required and/or desired:
- Practical experience in the field of child protection is preferred
- Experience and skills in mapping and analysis related to PSS and child protection
- Experience and skills in development of training curriculums and Information, Education and Communication, and training materials related to PSS
- Experience and skills in training and mentoring and building skills in staff and volunteers related to PSS and child protection
- Ability and flexibility to travel and stay for longer periods (up to four weeks at a time) in Afghanistan and Myanmar in particular, but also in other countries in Asia and globally where DRC operates, is required
- Prior experience from the Red Cross Red Crescent Movement is preferred
- Experience in programme development and proposal writing is required
- Experience from working in emergencies is required
- Experience from working in Asian countries is an asset
- Self-supporting in IT at user level
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Full fluency in spoken and written English
- Possession of an international driving license
The preferred starting date is 1 April 2018 or as soon as possible thereafter. The contract period is one (1) year with possibility of extension.
The duty station is Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh. Travel outside Bangladesh of up to 50% of the time is a condition. The position is a non-family post.
Salary and benefits are in accordance with the DRC Terms and Conditions for Delegates on Long-Term Missions. The salary including all allowances and pension will be between DKK 42,500 to 45,700 per month, depending on qualifications and experience.
Further information is available in the job description . For more information on the position, please contact DRC Head of Region for Asia, Bjarne Andreasen, on firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applying for the position is 12 March 2018. Recruitment is expected to be completed by end of March 2018.