Senior Crm Analyst Ledige Stillinger på Momondo København
Momondo København presserende behov efter position for Senior Crm Analyst. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Senior Crm Analyst Ledige Stillinger på Momondo København Detaljer Job:
We are looking for a (Senior) CRM analyst to help us implement a new, company-wide Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) programme that aims to reshape the way we are doing business today. The right candidate has a minimum of 5 years' experience in the field of CRM working as an analyst, with superior scripting skills and a deep business understanding, having user experience and business targets in focus at the same time. The new colleague will join a team of data and communication experts, and will make sure our ideas get tested, implemented and optimized across all platforms and channels in close collaboration with their respective owners.
- Manage and analyze the data we collect about our users (behavior, conversions, exposure to campaigns, etc.)
- Identify trends and patterns in our user data, support the team with actionable insights to optimize and develop communication concepts
- Take part in user segmentation and profiling
- Support the development of a cross-platform user-level data infrastructure
- Develop data processing flows and models and put them into production to deliver up to date and actionable insights for the different marketing and communication platforms
- Develop scenarios and identify opportunities for our product development and marketing efforts
- Work closely together with CRM project managers and other stakeholders from both marketing, product development and engineering
- Be part of driving the Customer Lifetime Value strategy
- Be the subject-matter expert in user insights
- A master's degree in computer science, marketing, business administration or similar
- Min. 5 years' experience working in a CRM analyst or similar role
- Superior SQL skills combined with experience in using Python (or R) and repositories
- Experience in working with real big data in environments such as Redshift, Vertica, Hive or similar. Experience with NoSQL environments, machine learning (clustering, random forest) and ETL management are considered a plus
- Deep understanding of user cohorts, lifetime value and their short and long-term business impact
- Thorough understanding of/experience with CRM in an e-commerce environment. Experience with cookie based (non-sign-up) CRM approach is a huge plus
- Understanding the technical possibilities of online marketing is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to extract a clear and concise story from the numbers
- Comfortable with English on Business level
- Willingness to take the initiative and ownership of projects from design to implementation.
- Focus on the vision and the execution. High energy, strong work ethic, willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get to the results
- Mental flexibility, including ability to dive very deep into details of the data (e.g., to ensure data quality) but also ability to see the big picture and take smart shortcuts where appropriate
momondo by KAYAK is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places cultures and ways of living.
We were founded in 2006, and today we're over 250 people from over 40 countries in our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. momondo is managed by KAYAK, an independent subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc. We're all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow travellers.
Benefits and perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Pension plan contributions
- Health insurance
- No stupid meetings
- Lunch catering five days per week
- Monthly massages
- An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
- Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
- A great team of social and passionate professionals