Print Technology Specialist With Prepress Expertise Ledige Stillinger på Danmarks Nationalbank København
- Print Technology Specialist With Prepress Expertise
- Danmarks Nationalbank
- København D84
- Er åbningsdato
- 08 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
Danmarks Nationalbank København presserende behov efter position for Print Technology Specialist With Prepress Expertise. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Print Technology Specialist With Prepress Expertise Ledige Stillinger på Danmarks Nationalbank København Detaljer Job:
Your primary tasks will be to obtain and maintain advanced technical knowledge and skills to prevent counterfeiting of banknotes. You will be optimizing existing and developing new methods and techniques in the reproduction of banknote security features.
WE OFFERWe offer an exciting job with good possibilities for personal and technical development in an international environment with attractive terms of employment.
You will be a part of a highly qualified team in the Reproduction Research Centre (RRC) hosted by Danmarks Nationalbank. The RRC is an independent international innovation and research centre with 14 central bank members.
YOUR PROFILEYou are expected to have expert technical and graphical knowledge. This includes but is not limited to:
- familiarity with banknote and security printing techniques including intaglio, offset, gravure, silkscreen, letterpress and digital printing techniques
- experience in the field of "Brand Protection"
- familiarity with optical features including holograms
- familiarity with inks, varnishes and pigments
- basic experience with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, on the same level as old techniques such as graphic reproduction, film processing and platemaking. Furthermore, you are expected to be familiar with color separation and holographic foil applications, creating files for digital printing methods including inkjet and laser print technology and also for 3D printing. New as well as traditional techniques are both of interest for the RRC.
- have normal color vision and are able to pass an Ishihara test.
- are fluent in spoken and written English.
- can obtain a "top-secret" clearing by the Danish authorities.
- are willing to travel approximately 10 to15 days of international travel a year.
We are looking for a dynamic and research oriented personality with the ability to pursue both short- and long-term tasks. You should be able to acquire theoretical knowledge and transform this knowledge into practical work. You should be an enthusiastic sparring partner with a "hands-on" attitude. You should have the ability and passion for handling new and old equipment as well as various techniques to accomplish a specific task needed to complete a project.
You should be structured and analytical in your task-solving approach and you should be able to document the new process or knowledge achieved and should be able to present your findings to international audiences.
You should have good interpersonal skills. In particular, you should be service minded and should easily cooperate with the members visiting the RRC from a variety of countries and cultures.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE?If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Bolette Møller, firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 3363 6206. If you have questions regarding terms of employment please contact Pernille Kramp, email@example.com / +45 3363 6508.
APPLICATIONPlease apply with your application in English, your resume and other relevant documents no later than 12 March 2018 by using the "Apply here" link.
We are planning to arrange the interviews in April and May 2018.