Internship Sustainability Ledige Stillinger på Grundfos Bjerringbro
Grundfos Bjerringbro presserende behov efter position for Internship Sustainability. Læs denne jobannonce grundigt før ansøger om jobbet. Der er nogle kvalifikationer, erfaringer og kvalifikationsbehov, at arbejdsgiverne kræver. Er din karriere historie passer disse krav? Sørg for at du forstår den rolle, du søger, og at det er egnet til dine evner og kvalifikationer.
Følg online retninger, udfylde alle de nødvendige felter, og alle relevante oplysninger til din ansøgning, så den vil fremlægge korrekt. Når du klikker på 'Apply this Job' knap (åben i nyt vindue), vil du blive taget til online ansøgningsskema. Her vil du blive bedt om at give personlige og kontaktoplysninger, svare på beskæftigelsesrelaterede spørgsmål, og vise, hvordan du opfylder de vigtigste udvælgelseskriterier.
Internship Sustainability Ledige Stillinger på Grundfos Bjerringbro Detaljer Job:
Does an internship in Sustainability sound appealing to you?
In Grundfos, sustainability is a mindset and an integral part of how we do business. The scope of sustainability stretches from reducing Grundfos environmental footprint to contributing to local communities. It is about being a responsible corporate citizen, from working with diversity to ensuring respect for human rights. It is about being a sustainable business and more.
As an intern, you will be a part of the Engagement & Responsibility team and support us in engaging with our stakeholders, bringing our values, sustainability stories and results to life. You will also have the opportunity to get an overview on how a global company works with human rights and sustainable supply chain management. Further, you will get first-hand experience in creating, implementing and supporting initiatives for Grundfos employee engagement program Water2Life, as well as creating and delivering stories that spark emotional connections through our non-financial reports and online presence, from traditional to digital media, from text to visual.
What is the job about?
You will have the chance to develop your competencies by gaining practical experience in an inspiring and agile learning environment. It is our goal that you grow both personally and professionally during your stay with us. For your internship, we imagine that you will work with the following areas:
- Support in crafting our Sustainability Report with a focus on bringing reports that are authentic, visually appealing and interactive. The task consists of, but not limited to, gathering data from internal stakeholders to linking contents to their sources.
- Strengthen our digital presence with regards to sustainability.
- Conduct research and data analysis to bring in insights and opportunities within sustainability area from a communication perspective.
- Support and develop our employee-initiated programme Water2Life with campaigns, events and communication plans.
Assist in developing literature and presentations on statistics, action plans and white papers related to our human rights due diligence and our sustainable supplier management programs.
What do you need to apply?
- You are currently pursuing a master’s degree within communication, marketing communication, or relevant field, such as social sciences or humanities or other relevant areas with passion in social media, corporate citizenship and sustainability.
- You consider “curiosity” as your middle name
- You have an international outlook and speak and write English fluently.
- You show initiative and work proactively and independently on new assignments, as this will help you make the most of your time with us.
Being ambitious, you have the intention to add value to our company as well as new skills to your toolbox.
The internship period will take place during the 2018 fall semester. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Jesper Richter Rasmussen, Sustainability Consultant at +45 – 22813284. If this sounds appealing to you, please send your resume and cover letter today and no later than 15 June, 2018 by clicking on the link “apply”.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.